The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation’s year-round internship program focuses on training students in non-profit operations, fundraising, donor development, and program management, through a variety of activities.
We strongly recommend that interested applicants review our mission and programs pages prior to applying through this system. As an independent non-profit, we support many amazing community programs that operate from the theater. However, we are a separate organization from Riverside Live and do not provide interns opportunities to shadow for positions with Live Nation (our industry partner and the management company that operates the Fox) to learn theater management and operations, nor do we provide access to theater technologies, shows, performers, or technical training, as that is outside of the scope of our organization. For students interested in learning more about theater technology training, we recommend applying to our Live Tech outreach program, which you can learn more about here.
Fox Foundation Intern Duties
As an intern with the Fox Riverside Theater Foundation, you will directly assist Foundation staff with daily tasks, cyclical tasks, and special projects, which may include but are not limited to the following items:
- Daily Tasks:
- Monitoring emails and phone calls
- Assisting with correspondence and mailing
- Filing and organizing
- Composing Foundation documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Data entry
- Creating content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Keeping general office area organized
- Other general office duties
- Cyclical Tasks:
- Prepping for show days and receptions
- Supporting VIP activities on the day of a show
- Taking office and Tower Room inventory
- Preparing for and attending various meetings
- Supporting and/or leading community tours of the Fox Performing Arts Center
- Keeping track of reception guest lists, ticket lists, ticket donations
- Prepping for CTE & Broadway Outreach Programs
- Supporting execution of CTE & Broadway Outreach Programs
- Special Projects:
- Assisting with planning special events, such as A Red Carpet Evening at the Fox
- Conceptualizing and writing articles for e-newsletters and website, blog, etc.
- Research (grants, data, content, arts & culture, community education, etc.)
- And so much more!
If you are interested in supporting an organization that makes a big impact in the community through this beautiful local venue, we encourage you to submit your application using the form below. Incomplete applications will not be considered, so please be sure to include all requested items. Thank you and we look forward to your application!