The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation’s volunteer program is an integral part of our outreach programs. From our special events, to our office operations, our volunteers support us in our mission in so many wonderful ways.
Volunteers with the Fox Riverside Theater Foundation assist with any number of the following tasks, based on preference, of course!
- Office Tasks:
- Monitoring phone calls
- Assisting with correspondence and mailing
- Filing and organizing
- Composing Foundation documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Creating content for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Keeping general office area organized
- Prepping for show days and receptions
- Prepping for CTE & Broadway Outreach Programs
- Conceptualizing and writing articles for e-newsletters and blog
- Special Events:
- Supporting VIP activities on the day of a show
- Supporting and/or leading community tours of the Fox Performing Arts Center
- Supporting execution of CTE & Broadway Outreach Programs
- Assisting with planning special events, such as A Red Carpet Evening at the Fox
- And so much more!
We strongly recommend that interested volunteers review our mission and programs pages prior to contacting us; as an independent non-profit, we support many amazing community programs, but we are a separate organization from Riverside Live, and do not provide volunteers opportunities to shadow or apply for positions with Live Nation, our industry partner and the management company that operates the Fox.
If you are interested in supporting an organization that makes a big impact in the community through this beautiful local venue, we encourage you to submit your information below so we’re able to send you access to our volunteer registration portal. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you!