The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation is a 501(c)(3) ID #260698976, and is CA Registry of Charitable Trusts Raffle Registrant # CT0157008
RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: The prize of two tickets to the show listed on the raffle page, is open only to those purchase raffle tickets on our sales page and who are age 18 or older as of the date of entry. This raffle is takes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this raffle, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Fox Riverside Theater Foundation, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Raffle Period: Purchases will be accepted online starting the day that the raffle is announced until the date it closes, as listed on the specific raffle page. All purchases and raffle submissions must be received by 11:59PM PST of the closing date.
- How to Enter: The raffle must be entered by submitting an entry using this online form. The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Fox Riverside Theater Foundation. There is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase, but you must fill in the information requested in order to receive them.
- Prizes: 2 winners will each receive a set of 2 tickets to the show listed on the raffle page, for the show held at the Fox Performing Arts Center at 3801 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, California 92501. Each set of two tickets retails for approximately $150. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Foundation’s discretion. The prize is non-refundable and no request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation to use the winners’ names, likenesses, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds:The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible raffle tickets purchased.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Fox Riverside Theater Foundation. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered into the raffle form, within 24 hours of the winner selection. The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize by show time, the prize may be forfeited.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this raffle is contingent upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Limitation of Liability:By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Fox Riverside Theater Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes:THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Riverside, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
For all further questions, please contact us directly.